Both 2014 U.S. runs of this frame sold out in days. They are no longer in stock from Cinelli and we cannot order any more. Luckily we still have a couple. If 52or 54 is your size, DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE AGAIN!
Named for the famed Milano velodrome where the reputations of great cyclists such as Archambaud, Coppi, Anquetil, Baldini and Moser were built. The Vigorelli velodrome is no longer used, but the legend lives on in this track-specific racing machine. This time, offered in Limited Caleido color.
- Columbus Airplane (Supersection oversized shape) 7005-T6 aluminum frame construction with rear-facing, steel insert horizontal track dropouts @ 120mm spacing (no brake mount on frame)
- 1-1/8" Columbus Straight Carbon color matched, carbon/aluminum (blades/steerer) fork with a 35mm rake and an integrated headset (42.0mm Campy Hiddenset standard): drilled for a brake, but plugged and painted for cleaner aesthetics
- Includes headset, seat clamp and replaceable stainless steel dropout inserts
- Color: Black is Black (gloss black, yellow stays/Italo '79 stripes), Pink (matte grey and pink)
- Weight frame/fork: 1500g/560g (54cm)
Those who think it’s just a new colorway don’t know what’s under the hood. This new geometry plays to the preferences of particular riders. The... View full product details
This frame set has removable canti brake studs and can be built several ways: Single Speed Cyclocross, Track, Work, and Criterium. Track geometry with 120mm-OL... View full product details